The Lourdes Family Medicine Residency is dedicated to developing and training resident physicians into competent, compassionate, and knowledgeable Family Medicine Physicians. The program incorporates the philosophy of osteopathy and the biopsychosocial model of human well-being into the day-to-day educational and clinical activities.
We believe in practicing evidence-based medicine throughout the educational experience. The program focuses on providing a high-quality, patient-centered approach to medicine and prepares Residents to practice competently in diverse practice settings.
We foster a team approach to the delivery of medicine by working collaboratively with other primary care physicians, specialists, and ancillary providers. We encourage lifetime learning beyond residency training.
Lourdes is fully accredited by the AOA and ACGME and all Residents will be eligible for Board Certification upon completion of Residency.
While reviewing applications from graduates of US/DO Medical Schools we look for:
- Successful completion of level/steps I & II of the COMLEX/USMLE exams including the Clinical Skills exam
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- Three letters of recommendation from clinical supervisors
Applications are accepted until November 1.
- Apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®)
- Lourdes ERAS program number is 362344. ACGME program number is 1203500738
For more information, contact us at 607.798.5250 or email Program Coordinator, Lisa Bronson at email@example.com