Lourdes is currently recruiting exceptional physicians for opportunities within the Lourdes Physician Network, health system-affiliated practices, and with independent practices who comprise the Lourdes Medical Staff. All opportunities offer access to state-of-the-art technology and high-quality patient care practiced in a mission-driven environment.
If you are a quality-focused physician seeking challenging, rewarding work; relaxing, re-energizing play, and a safe, vibrant community, please review the descriptions below.
- Family Practice No OB
- Full-time Providers Needed for Busy Walk-ins
- Opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon
- Internal Medicine
- BC/BE ENT
- Full-Time Psychiatrist
- UROLOGY PA/NP
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist/Hospital-Employed Group
- Seeking a Total Joint-Orthopedic Surgeon
- Rheumatologist (1)
- Surgical Physician Assistant/NP First Surgical Assist
- Physician Needed for Occupational Health Services
- BE/BC Dermatologist
- Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner Needed
- Vascular Surgery PA/NP
- NP Needed for DePaul Pediatrics
- GERIATRIC NP NEEDED
- Endocrinology NP Needed
- Orthopedic Hand Surgeon Needed
- Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Needed
- Pulmonologist/Sleep BC/BE Physician Needed
- NP FAMILY PRACTICE OPPORTUNITIES
- NP Needed for Breast Care Center
- Audiologist Needed for ENT Practice
Physicians - Watch this video to learn more about why Lourdes is a great place to practice.
NP/PA's - Watch this video to learn more about practicing at Lourdes.
For more information, please contact:
Cathy Hawkes, Director of Medical Staff Development
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
169 Riverside Drive, Suite 307
Binghamton, NY 13905