Lourdes is currently recruiting exceptional physicians for opportunities within the Lourdes Physician Network, health system-affiliated practices, and with independent practices who comprise the Lourdes Medical Staff. All opportunities offer access to state-of-the-art technology and high-quality patient care practiced in a mission-driven, Magnet-recognized environment.
If you are a quality-focused physician seeking challenging, rewarding work; relaxing, re-energizing play, and a safe, vibrant community, please review the descriptions below.
- Family Practice No OB
- Full-time Providers Needed for Busy Walk-ins
- Opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon
- Internal Medicine
- Palliative Care Director
- BC/BE ENT
- Full-Time Psychiatrist
- UROLOGY PA/NP
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist/Hospital-Employed Group
- Seeking a Total Joint-Orthopedic Surgeon
- Rheumatologist (1)
- Surgical Physician Assistant/NP First Surgical Assist
- Director of Occupational Health Services
- BE/BC Dermatologist
- Full-Time Pediatrician (1)
- NP Needed for Pediatric Walk-in
- PAIN MANAGEMENT PA/NP
- Experienced Dermatology NP or PA
Physicians - Watch this video to learn more about why Lourdes is a great place to practice.
NP/PA's - Watch this video to learn more about practicing at Lourdes.
For more information, please contact:
Cathy Hawkes, Director of Medical Staff Development
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
169 Riverside Drive, Suite 307
Binghamton, NY 13905