Stay connected with your healthcare team and access your personal medical information anytime online with MyLourdes.
With Lourdes Patient Portals and our online services, you can:
- Easily and securely access your Lourdes health records and test results from your electronic medical record.
- Send secure messages to your Lourdes health care provider.
- Review Lourdes lab and test results.
- Request prescription renewals and appointments.
- Access patient education materials.
- Fill out forms from the convenience of your home before you arrive for your appointment.
- Access information about Lourdes services and locations by downloading our app.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To get started, please talk to your Lourdes health care provider. We must verify your identity in person to keep your personal health information safe.Your health care provider must send you an invitation to join the portal. We will send you an email Invitation that can be accepted on your personal computer. Be sure to check your email after you request your invitation.
Please choose which Portal you wish to log in to:
PRIMARY CARE PORTAL (Follow My Health)
- Access clinical information from your Lourdes Primary Care provider
- Access your up-to-date Primary Care Health Record
- Request a Prescription Renewal
- Securely Message your Primary Care provider
Need Help? Visit our Primary Care Portal Support Page.
LOURDES HOSPITAL & SPECIALTY CARE PORTAL
Access information from:
- Emergency Department Visits
- Walk-In Visits
- Physician Specialties: Lourdes Pulmonary Medicine, Riverside Surgical, Breast Care Center, Endocrinology, Women’s Health Center, Wound Care Program, Palliative Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Group, dePaul Pediatrics, and Demarillac Perinatal Clinic
- Access your Primary Care and Specialty appointments and billing
- Request an appointment from your Lourdes Primary Care provider or Specialty Provider
- Sign up to receive texts and emails about upcoming appointments.
- Pay your Primary Care and Specialty provider bills online
Need Help? Please call your provider office for assistance.
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information, including test results and educational material.
- Notify the office of changes to your personal information (e.g., phone number, address, and insurance information)
- Request a prescription refill for medication prescribed by a provider in the office
- View upcoming and previous appointments
- View and/or print your current medication and allergy lists
Need Help? Please call Lourdes Cardiology at 607-798-7100 for assistance.
LOURDES Mobile Phone Apps
Use a computer, tablet, or mobile phone? Download LOURDES Apps right from the App Store for use on your iPhone or Android. The Lourdes app makes it easy for you to find the medical services you need.