This page is designed to support Employees accessing specific systems remotely (i.e., from their homes or while traveling).
To access the Library Portal, enter your Lourdes username (prefixing the username with nybin\) on the Ascension login screen.
Please contact the IT helpdesk at 607-798-5687 for assistance logging in. Contact the Lourdes Library at 607-798-5290 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Library resources.
The myAscension Ascension associate protal is designed to be a convenient one-stop shop that can be accessed at work or home and that is available to associates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Use the portal to access the information and tools you need most including:
- Maintaining your personal information, such as name, address, beneficiaries, etc.
- Viewing your pay stub online
- Viewing year-to-date earnings and year-end tax information
- Verifying hours worked and making Personal Time Off (PTO) requests
- Managing travel requests and expense reports
- Viewing and applying for positions online within Ascension,
including internal employment applications at Lourdes.
For any Kronos issues, please call the Ministry Service Center at 855-992-4672, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. After hours, please call the AH Service Desk at 607-798-5687.
Access your e-mail using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Log on to Lourdes Network
- Access Lourdes Intranet and Intranet enabled systems
- Log on to Lourdes Network - Physician Users
- Log on to Lourdes Network - Administrative
- Access Cerner
If this is your first time logging on from this PC, you will have to perform certain functions to install a small software package that provides the required encryption capability. Once you have completed the steps (accept all options), click on "Access Lourdes Intranet and Intranet enabled systems" or "Log on to Lourdes Network - Administrative Users". Install software now.
Please call the IT Help Desk at 607-798-5687 for further assistance.
Access Ascension myLearning to complete Mandatory education sessions and other classes offered.
You will be required to log in with a username and password.
(NOTE: You do not need to log into Lourdes Intranet to go to Lourdes Learning Services.)