Look Good Feel Better is a free two-hour workshop for women undergoing cancer treatment. This program helps improve the self-image, appearance, and quality of life of patients by teaching beauty techniques to help cope with the temporary appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
This program is made possible through a collaboration of the Personal Care Products Council Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and the Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association.
Group classes and one-on-one services are available by trained cosmetologists. Visit http://lookgoodfeelbetter.org/ for additional information.
This is a non-medical service that does not promote any cosmetic product line. This program is provided by the American Cancer Society.
Dates & Times
- July 11, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- August 08, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- September 12, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- October 17, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- November 14, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- December 12, 2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM