The Bariatric Support Group will help you develop realistic expectations regarding weight loss.
Support groups provide a safe, confidential, and supportive environment for patients to share their personal concerns and experiences and to discuss weight management, environmental lifestyle, and habit changes.
Support sessions have been shown to directly increase the chances of short- and long-term patient success.
Regardless of where a person is in relation to weight management - consideration of a bariatic surgery process or following the weight loss procedure - he or she is welcome to attend these sessions.
Dates & Times
- July 16, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- August 20, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- September 17, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- October 15, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- November 19, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- December 17, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.