The Bariatric Support Group will help you develop realistic expectations regarding weight loss.
Support groups provide a safe, confidential, and supportive environment for patients to share their personal concerns and experiences and to discuss weight management, environmental lifestyle, and habit changes.
Support sessions have been shown to directly increase the chances of short- and long-term patient success.
Regardless of where a person is in relation to weight management - consideration of a bariatic surgery process or following the weight loss procedure - he or she is welcome to attend these sessions.
Dates & Times
- October 05, 2016, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - East/West Dining Room
- October 05, 2016, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- November 02, 2016, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - East/West Dining Room
- November 02, 2016, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- December 07, 2016, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - East/West Dining Room
- December 07, 2016, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM