This one-day class will prepare you for the birth of your baby by exploring the stages of labor, coping and relaxation skills, and medical interventions such as induction of labor, epidurals, and cesarean birth. Time is spent on lecture/discussion, videos, and time for practicing coping and relaxation skills (breathing & more). A tour of our Women's & Children's Center and PRIVATE birthing suites is included as a part of this class. This class is designed for the mother-to-be and her labor support person (we ask that only one person come with the mother-to be for class).
Bring two pillows and wear comfortable clothing.
Cost: $60 per couple
Day: One 7 hour Saturday session
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
If for any reason a class needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, you will be called at the phone number you provided upon registration. For cancellations due to weather, the cancellations will also be posted on our website and information will be sent to local radio and TV stations.
Dates & Times
- September 17, 2016, One Saturday Session, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- October 01, 2016, Lourdes Hancock, 39 East Main Street, Hancock, NY - One Saturday Session, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- October 15, 2016, One Saturday Session, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- November 05, 2016, One Saturday Session, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- December 10, 2016, One Saturday Session, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM