Your baby expects to be breastfed after birth – learn why. This class covers the importance of getting off to a good start, the benefits breastfeeding gives mom, baby, and society as a whole. You will learn when and where to get help if needed. Bring a doll to class for holding/positioning practice. Dads-to-be or other support person is encouraged to attend.
Cost: $25 per couple - Many insurance companies will reimburse the cost for childbirth education classes. Check with your insurance provider to find out!
Day: One 2½ hour session. Tuesday or Wednesday session.
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: Classes are held at:
- Lourdes Vestal, Community Room, Second Floor, 3101 Shippers Road, Vestal, NY
If for any reason a class needs to be canceled or rescheduled, you will be called at the phone number you provided upon registration and will be notified by email. For cancellations due to weather, the cancellations will also be posted on our website and information will be sent to local radio and TV stations.
Dates & Times
- August 14, 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 11, 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 16, 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 13, 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 11, 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm