This interactive class is designed to review the basics of newborn care. Topics include: handling, bathing, feeding choices, diapering, and more. Common concerns discussed include: comfort measures, sun/cold exposure, sleeping positions, and more.
Cost: $40 per couple
Day: 2 Wednesdays
Time: Times vary. See below for details.
If for any reason a class needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, you will be called at the phone number you provided upon registration and will be notified by email. For cancellations due to weather, the cancellations will also be posted on our website and information will be sent to local radio and TV stations.
Dates & Times
- August 21, 2019, Wednesday 8/21 and 8/28, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 18, 2019, Wednesday 9/18 and 9/25, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 23, 2019, Wednesday 10/23 and 10/30, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 06, 2019, Wednesday 11/6 and 11/20, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 04, 2019, Wednesday 12/4 and 12/18, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm