The Living Well Series is held on the fourth Wednesday of every month, addressing the full spectrum of concerns associated with cancer.
Each session takes place from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM and includes dinner.
All events are in the Lourdes Lecture Hall located on the Main Floor of the hospital.
The series is open to everyone living with cancer, caring for someone with cancer, or in the support network of a person with cancer. It is NOT necessary to be a patient at Lourdes to attend.
Dates & Times
- July 22, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Mercy House- A Home for the Terminally Ill Sister Joanna Monticello, Executive Director. Mercy House provides a home and a supportive family to people with terminal illnesses who can no longer stay at home. Residents spend their final days surrounded by their loved ones, and the love of Mercy House staff and volunteers. The values of Mercy House are to unconditionally accept each resident and ensure that they are treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- August 26, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM - Healing Garden
- September 23, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- October 28, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- November 18, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM