Join Lourdes as we walk to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.
Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in the community a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
At Relay for Life, teams of people camp out and take turns walking or running the track. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24 hours in length.
This year's event will be held from 6:00 PM Friday, June 5 though 8:00 AM, Saturday, June 6, at Broome Community College. Teams are forming now! You can pre-register your team online at www.relayforlife.org/binghamtonny.
To join a Lourdes team:
- Visit www.relayforlife.org/binghamtonny.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Click the "Join a Team" button.
- Find Lourdes in the team name field. There may be several Lourdes teams to choose from.
If you are interested in becoming a Lourdes Team Captain or would like more information about Relay activities at Lourdes, contact Kathy Cramer in Public Relations at email@example.com.
Dates & Times
- June 05, 2015, 6:00 PM, 6/5/2015 - 8:00 AM, 6/6/2014