Did you know that cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer of all Americans?In fact, someone dies from cardiovascular disease every 38 seconds. Heart disease also kills more women than all forms of cancer combined, and congenital cardiovascular defects are the most common cause of infant death from birth defects.
You can help fight cardiovascular disease.When you join Loudres Hospital for the American Heart Association Heart Walk, you join thousands of people across the Southern Tier in taking a stand against heart disease and helping save lives!
Join Lourdes on Sunday, April 12, at the Binghamton University Events center. Check-in begins at 9:00 AM. The walk begins at 10:30 AM.
Don't miss a day of family fun. Activities go from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
To join a Lourdes team:
- Visit the Heart Walk website.
- Click "Register Here" (top right of the page).
- Read and "agree" to the terms.
- Click "Join a Team."
- Choose "Lourdes Hospital" in the "Locate a Team" field.
- Click "Select."
- Choose the Lourdes team you would like to walk with.
- Click "Join Team."