Make plans for your weight loss success and get back to the little things you love!
Join us for an information seminar to learn more about our program and see if you are a candidate for weight loss surgery.
Our team of dedicated professionals at Lourdes will provide the very best care and work with you to create a weight-loss plan that is designed just for you.
Our surgeons, dietitians, psychologists, physicians, physician assistants, and nurses will help you through all phases of your care - from preoperative education, to postoperative counseling and dietary management. Our team is highly trained and specialize in helping patients undergoing weight loss surgery.
During this one hour session, you will learn:
- The criteria used to determine if you qualify for weight loss surgery
- The goals and benefits of weight loss
- Weight Loss Surgery options: Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy procedures, as well as adjustable gastric banding.
- The required lifestyle changes after weight loss surgery
- What to expect during surgery, after surgery during your hospital stay, and after you return home.
- How our team of dedicated professionals can help you through all phases of your care - from preoperative education, to postoperative counseling and dietary management.
Meet our Bariatric Nurse Navigator who will support you throughout your weight loss journey and for years to come.
Pre-registration is not required - all are welcome.
Dates & Times
- September 10, 2018, 6:00 - 7:00 PM