Deciding to have bariatric surgery isn't easy.
Join us for an information seminar to learn more about our program and see if you are a candidate for weight-loss surgery.
Our specialty trained Bariatric team at Lourdes will provide the very best care and work with you to create a weight-loss plan that is designed just for you.
Our surgeons, dietitians, psychologists, physicians, physician assistants, and nurses will help you through all phases of your care - from preoperative education, to postoperative counseling and dietary management. Our team is highly trained and specialize in helping patients undergoing weight-loss surgery.
During this one hour session, you will learn:
- The criteria used to determine if you qualify for weight-loss surgery
- The goals and benefits of weight loss
- Weight-Loss Surgery options: Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy procedures, as well as adjustable gastric banding.
- The required lifestyle changes after weight loss surgery
- What to expect during surgery, after surgery during your hospital stay, and after you return home.
- How our team of dedicated professionals can help you through all phases of your care - from preoperative education, to postoperative counseling and dietary management.
Meet our Surgeons and Bariatric Nurse Navigator who will support you throughout your weight-loss journey and for years to come.
To register for a free information session call (607) 352-3552 or register here online.
Dates & Times
- September 09, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- October 14, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- November 11, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- December 09, 2019, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.