Palliative Care is medical care for people with serious illness which focuses on relief from the symptoms and stress of the illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.
At this seminar, meet Dr. Jerome Mikloucich and the Lourdes Palliative Medicine Team and learn more about:
• What Palliative Medicine is and what it is not
• When is the best time to access this type of care
• The difference between Palliative Medicine and Hospice
• How this benefits the family as well as the patient
Dates & Times
- October 09, 2019, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.