Tuesday, April 25
|Poster Presentations||7:30 AM - 2:00 PM||Lecture Hall|
Sessions with the Experts
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
9:10 AM - 9:40 AM
9:50 AM - 10:20 AM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM1:10 PM - 1:40 PM
Learning Services Conference Room
|Lunch||11:15 AM - 11:45 AM||Lecture Hall|
|Afternoon Speaker||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Learning Services Conference Rm|
Explain the importance of evidence-based practice and research as essential to professional nursing practice.
Direct care nurses; nursing students; advanced practice nurses.
Requirements for Successful Completion
Participants must complete an evaluation form for each offering attended. Certificates will be provided when the completed evaluation forms are turned in.
- There is No Financial Commercial Support for this Program.
- There is No “Services in-kind” Commercial Support for this program.
- Off-Label Use will not be discussed.
- The Speakers have declared No Vested Interest regarding this program.
- The Program planners have declared No Vested Interest regarding this program.
See Program booklet, “Welcome to the 11th Annual Lourdes Nursing Research Day,” for complete program objectives. To obtain objectives prior to the program, please contact Fran Anderson, PhD, RN, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susan Lent, BSN, RN, CRN
- Michael Garlough, MS ED, BS, RN, CPTC
- Mary Berube, RN, CDE
- Melanie Nittinger, BSN, RN, OCN®
- Susan Wenzinger, MSN, RN, ANP-BC, APHN-BC
- Jason Monahan, PhD, RN, PCMHCCE
Registration is required. There is NO CHARGE for this event. Please register by April 12, 2017.