169 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY 13905
The Lourdes Mobile Mammography Program serves the community with two vans, taking life saving breast cancer screenings to health fairs, worksites, community events, senior centers, schools,
churches and more.
We provide a variety of health care services for women including:
- Breast exams
- Digital mammography screenings and 3-D digital mammography screenings
Our mobile vans can provide screenings for most women, including:
- Those who have no current breast problems or symptoms.
- Women who have had a prior biopsy which was benign.
- Women with a history of breast reduction surgery or implants.
Our Mobile Mammography Program is also a member of the Cancer Services Program, a New York State funded program that provides no-cost/low-cost mammograms, pelvic exams, and pap tests. To find out if you are eligible for no-cost/low-cost screenings, call the Cancer Services Program at 607-778-3900.
- You do not need to be a Lourdes patient to take advantage of our services. Your results can be sent to the provider of your choice.
- If you are over 40 and it has been over one year since your last mammogram, you do not need a physician's order to receive a screening mammogram.
- If you have an order for a mammogram from your health care provider, call 607-798-5723 for an appointment.
To make an appointment for a van service or test, call Lourdes Central Scheduling at 607-798-5723.
For more information about the Lourdes Mobile Mammography program, call 607-321-0015.