161 Riverside Drive, Suite 210, Binghamton, NY 13905
Phone: 607-770-1155 Fax: 607-770-1968
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Monday - Friday. Appointments are required.
We have a 24 hour answering service. If you are an established patient and have a gastroenterology emergency, please call our office at 607-770-1155 to speak with the on-call physician or go directly to our Emergency Department.
Our office is conveniently located on the second floor of the Lourdes Tower. For easy access to our office, park in Lot A and enter the building via the Tower entrance on Riverside Drive. Take elevator 11 or 12 to the second floor.
In Case of Emergency:
If you believe you are having a medical emergency (e.g., uncontrolled bleeding, difficulty breathing, chest pain, etc.), we advise you to call 911 or your local emergency services provider.
Your First Appointment
Please note that our office does not provide primary care. Patients must be referred to our office for evaluation by their own primary care provider.
Please arrive at your appointment on time. We respectfully request you be present in our waiting room 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow you to complete any required paperwork. To further save you time, you may complete our patient medical history form that you will receive by mail prior to your appointment and bring it to your office appointment.
Your appointment is important. If you cannot make your appointment, please call our office at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule of your appointment.
Services and Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Dysphagia (Difficulty swallowing)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Liver Disease
- Insurance cards must be presented at the time of visit.
- Co-payments are expected at the time of visit.
- All insurance companies require us to verify all identifying information when you present for each visit to prevent errors that might result in a rejection of payment by your insurer. Please bring photo ID to your appointment.
- Please bring a list of all medications you are taking to each visit. This list should include prescriptions, over the counter medicine, vitamins, supplements, and herbal or homeopathic remedies.
- Please be sure to bring order forms and/or any referrals.
- Information about Lourdes Patient Financial Assistance Program is available at the office or by calling 607-798-5506.
Our physicians are all Board Certified in Gastroenterology.