169 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY 13905
Individuals, who have congenital, developmental, and acquired disorders which involve the nervous, musculoskeletal, and cardiovascular systems, receive treatment that improves their ability to function in everyday life.
- Therapeutic exercise
- ADL (Activities for Daily Living) training
- Fine motor training/Visual perceptual skills
- Hand rehabilitation
- Sensory integration treatment
- Basic splint fabrication
- LSVT BIG-treatment for Parkinson's
- STAR-Cancer Rehab
- Neurological and Post-concussive treatment
Occupational therapy services are offered at our Lourdes Hospital rehabilitation location only.