The Lourdes Orthopedics comprehensive team of experienced, board-certified orthopedic surgeons and staff will take the time to listen to you to see your whole picture. We’ll help you figure out which treatment is best suited for your particular situation and work collaboratively through each and every phase to ensure your care is second-to-none. We never stop training, learning and discovering new ways to approach medicine. Our goal is to offer patients the most advanced medical and surgical treatments, specialized physician and nursing care and personalized therapy.
We serve the community from two convenient locations:
Lourdes Orthopedics - 240 Riverside Drive, Johnson City, NY
Lourdes Orthopedics South Side - 65 Pennsylvania Avenue, Binghamton, NY
Hours of Operation:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Monday - Friday
Please call the office to schedule an appointment during regular hours.
Lourdes Orthopedics Walk-In (Riverside Drive location only)
Sunday Sports Walk-In 8:00 - 10:00 am
Monday - Thursday - 1:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
No appointment needed.
After 5:00 PM and weekends, established patients can call the office phone number and the answering service will put you in touch with the on call physician. In case of emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room.
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Cap Problems & Arthroscopy
- Hip Replacement
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee & Hip
- Shoulder Problems
- Insurance cards must be presented at time of visit.
- Co-payments are expected and appreciated at the time of visit.
- All insurance companies require us to verify identifying information when you present for each visit. This prevents errors which may result in a rejection of payment by your insurer.
- Information about financial assistance is available by calling 607-798-5506 or 607-798-5279.
- For your convenience, you may also pre-register for your appointment by calling 607-584-5515.
We are a comprehensive team of orthopedic surgeons serving Greater Broome County, Tioga County, and Northern Pennsylvania area for over 50 years.