On Monday, December 10, Lourdes Mission In Motion Mobile Mammography Van will be at Lourdes Family Practice, 39 East Main St., Hancock from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm to provide digital screening mammograms. Women who are 40 and over and are due for a mammogram may self-refer for a mammogram, or they may bring an order from their provider.
Women may use the Mission In Motion van if:
- They have no current breast problems or symptoms
- They have had a biopsy more than one year ago with benign results and no further problems.
- They are looking for a mammogram in a convenient location in 15 minutes or less.
- They are due for a mammogram.
New patients are always welcome!
- You do not need to be a Lourdes patient to use the van's services.
- Your doctor does not need to be a Lourdes provider to use the van's services
- Your results will be sent to the provider of your choice.
Appointments can be made by calling Lourdes Central Scheduling at 607-798-5723.
For further information about this or any media inquiry, call Lisa Donovan, Media Coordinator, Lourdes Public Relations, at 607-772-1274.