Hospital and Off-Site Facilities
- Lourdes Hospital main campus
- 15-practice Primary Care Network
- Mission in Motion Mobile Mammography Van
- Lourdes At Home
- Lourdes Hospice
- Lourdes Health Support, LLC
- Lourdes Vestal Medical Services
- Lourdes Sleep Disorders Lab
- Lourdes Rehabilitation Services
- Lourdes Corporate Health Services
- Youth Services & Lourdes Center for Oral Health
- Center for Mental Health, Youth and Family Services
Staff and Facility Information*
Associates - 2,233
Licensed beds - 197 (including 25 bassinets)
Newborn births - 1,082
Surgical visits (inpatient) - 2,789
Surgical visits (outpatient) - 16,693
Patient days (excluding newborn) - 39,266
Emergency room visits - 45,564
* Updated February 2017
Statistics Areas of Specialty
- Primary Care
- Oncology (Cancer Care)
- Breast Care Center
- Women's and Children's Services
- Home Health Care
- Youth Services
- Wound Care
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
- Stroke Center
- Vascular Lab
- Palliative Medicine
Lourdes is dedicated to delivering Healthcare That Works, Healthcare That is Safe, and Healthcare That Leaves No One Behind, and did you know…
- Lourdes Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, our nation's predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.
- Lourdes is now a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Lourdes has been designated as a Lung Cancer Screening Center by the American College of Radiology.
- Lourdes Breast Care Center has been granted a three-year, full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
- Lourdes Hospital has received the Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care designation from Excellus, a new designation in 2015 under the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program.
- Lourdes Bariatric Program is accredited as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- Lourdes Hospital has been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance (LCA) for its ongoing commitment to responsible lung cancer screening.
- May 2016 - Lourdes Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- 2015- Lourdes Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- September 2014 - Lourdes Hospital’s Breast Care Center was granted full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). The NAPBC is administered by the American College of Surgeons. Accreditation is only given to those centers committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care while volunteering to undergo a rigorous evaluation process and review of their performance.
- June 2014 - Lourdes Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the treatment of stroke patients.
- May 2013 - Lourdes Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the treatment of stroke patients.
- April 2013 - Lourdes Hospital’s Cardio-Vascular Department has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Peripheral Arterial Testing, Peripheral Venous Testing, Screening, and Extracranial Cerebrovascular Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
- April 2013 – Lourdes Hospital received the Practice Green Health Environmental Excellence Award: Partner Recognition for 2012. The Partner Recognition Award is for healthcare facilities that have begun to work on environmental improvements, have achieved progress in several areas, have at least 10% recycling rate for their total waste stream and completion of a number of successful pollution prevention or sustainability projects
- In 2011, Lourdes Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™ for its Joint Academy, Knee and Hip Replacement Program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- In 2011, Blue Cross and Blue Shield designated Lourdes Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement. Lourdes operates the Lourdes Joint Academy program for knee and hip replacements.
- In 2010, Lourdes Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines®Stroke Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- In 2010, Lourdes At Home was named to the 2010 HomeCare Elite™, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. The HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of home health agencies in the country.
- Lourdes was recognized as a 2006 CareScience Select Practice National Quality Leader in the category of Heart Failure.