Do you enjoy meeting new people and lending a hand?
Are you caring, outgoing, and eager to make a difference in our community?
Lourdes Volunteer Services has an exciting volunteer opportunity - and it might be the perfect fit for YOU!
As a Guest Relations Representative, you will provide basic information and ensure that patients and visitors of Lourdes receive a warm, friendly welcome. Guest Relations Representatives will play a vital roll in helping patients and visitors find their destination within the hospital.
Guest Relations Representatives demonstrate:
- A professional demeanor and support the Lourdes values at all times.
- A warm and friendly personality.
- The ability to initiate and maintain positive and constructive interactions with all patients and families that enter Lourdes.
- The ability to communicate well and maintain a polite and friendly environment.
- The ability to make our visitors feel comfortable and to help them become more familiar with our facility.
- The ability to work with others in a friendly environment and meet the needs of the guest relations program.
- An understanding of and agree to Lourdes privacy standards.
- Knowledge of Lourdes safety program, including fire safety information.
Principal duties will include:
Lourdes is constantly recruiting for the Guest Relations Representative opporunity. For more information about becoming a Guest Relations Representative, please call:
Volunteer Services Department
607-798-5490 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM,
or E-mail: Alomonaco@lourdes.com.