Do you enjoy meeting new people and lending a
Are you caring, outgoing, and eager to make a
difference in our community?
Lourdes Volunteer Services has an exciting volunteer opportunity
- and it might be the perfect fit for YOU!
As a Guest Relations Representative, you will
provide basic information and ensure that patients and visitors of
Lourdes receive a warm, friendly welcome. To support the Lourdes Mission 2012
project, Guest Relations Representatives will play a vital roll in
helping patients and visitors find their destination within the
Guest Relations Representatives
- A professional demeanor and support the Lourdes values at all
- A warm and friendly personality.
- The ability to initiate and maintain positive and constructive
interactions with all patients and families that enter
- The ability to communicate well and maintain a polite and
- The ability to make our visitors feel comfortable and to help
them become more familiar with our facility.
- The ability to work with others in a friendly environment and
meet the needs of the guest relations program.
- An understanding of and agree to Lourdes privacy
- Knowledge of Lourdes safety program, including fire safety
Principal duties will include:
- Greeting patients and their families as they arrive at the
facility during the hours of 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
- Assisting patients with any questions or directions they may
need to locate their destination.
- Helping transport patients that need assistance.
- Locating and maintaining wheelchairs at the main entrance.
- Thanking each and every patient, family, and employee for
Lourdes is constantly recruiting for the
Guest Relations Representative opporunity. For more
information about becoming a Guest Relations Representative, please
Volunteer Services Department
607-798-5490 Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM,
or E-mail: Alomonaco@lourdes.com.