Just as in golf, follow through is key to your health!
You and a guest are invited to attend T-Time - A casual time for conversation regarding Congestive Heart Failure. Our goal is to provide you with a casual and comfortable environment to promote better quality of life for patients with Congestive Heart Failure.
If you or someone you know is affected by congestive heart failure, you might feel alone or overwhelmed at times. Luckily, you don't have to cope with heart failure on your own. Join us and connect with others whose lives are impacted by heart failure. Make friends & find support from others.
THE EVENING WILL INCLUDE:
- Guest Speakers
- Question & Answer Forum
- Educational Information
- Light Refreshments
Dates & Times
- January 08, 2015, 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- March 12, 2015, 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- July 09, 2015, 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- September 10, 2015, 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- November 12, 2015, 5:00 - 6:00 PM - Location for this meeting is Lourdes Hospital, Lecture Hall, 169 Riverside Dr, Binghamton