To prepare for the birth of your baby, we explore the stages of labor and the birthing experience, coping and relaxation skills, and medical interventions such as induction of labor, epidurals and cesarean birth.
Each session includes lecture/discussion, videos and time for practicing relaxation and coping skills (breathing and more). A tour of our Women's & Children's Center and PRIVATE birthing suites is included as a part of this class.
The sessions are designed for the mother-to-be and her labor support person (we ask that only one person come with the mother-to-be for class.)
Bring two pillows and a blanket and wear comfortable clothing.
Fee: $50 per couple for a 4 Week Session
Dates & Times
- August 06, 2014, Four Wednesday Sessions, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- September 08, 2014, Four Monday Sessions, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- October 01, 2014, One Wednesday Session, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- November 03, 2014, Four Monday Sessions, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- December 03, 2014, Four Monday Sessions, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM