Infant massage is a beautiful way of incorporating nurturing touch into your family. Group sessions are designed for parents or other main infant caregivers who want to create a deeper connection to their babies. We will explore the importance of touch, communication, reading your baby’s cues, the benefits of infant massage as well as the massage strokes themselves. Group sessions provide a supportive, relaxed environment as well as an opportunity to meet other parents and learn from each other in your parenting journey. Classes are designed for infants between the ages of 6 weeks and pre-crawling.
Both parents/caregiver are welcome.
Please bring a towel, pillow, your baby and anything you need to care for your baby while at class.
The class fee of $60 is for the baby and one or both parents and includes organic cold pressed vegetable oil for massage and class handouts. An infant massage book will be available at class for purchase if desired. Each session is 60-90 minutes.
Fee: $60 for a 5 Week Session
Dates & Times
- January 04, 2015, Four Sunday Sessions (1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25), 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- March 08, 2015, Four Sunday Sessions (3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29), 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- May 03, 2015, Four Sunday Sessions (5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24), 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- August 09, 2015, Four Sunday Sessions (8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30), 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- October 04, 2015, Four Sunday Sessions (10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25), 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM