Mom can choose to have two (2) support persons present in her room at all times during her stay.
Additional family members may be present but, please check with your new mom's nurse to find out if it would be allowable to choose other family members in addition to the two (2) support persons.
Maternity Visiting Hours
Fathers are welcome anytime from 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM but these hours can be adjusted to suit your needs. Please check with your new mom's nurse.
- We request that the only children who visit are the baby's brothers and sisters (all other children should not visit).
- The new baby's grandparents are welcome anytime between 11:00 AM and 8:30 PM (hours can be adjusted to fit the need). Please check with your new mom's nurse to find out if it would be allowable to have additional visiting hours for grandparents.
- All other visitors are welcome to visit between 2:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
- All visitors, especially the new baby's brothers and sisters, must be in good health at the time of the visit. Any visitors recently exposed to a communicable illness (chicken pox, etc.) with a localized skin, gastrointestinal, or respiratory infection should not visit until they are well. If you have any questions, please check with your new mom's nurse.
- We suggest a maximum of four (4) visitors at one time.
In order to promote rest and healing for our patients, Quiet Time is observed daily from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Please limit visitors during this hour and keep noise to a minimum.