161 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY 13905
Lourdes is pleased to present our newly re-designed Women's
& Children's Center. We have expanded our Perinatal and
Pediatric Services to include a hospital unit just for women.
In recognition of the special needs of women and children, Lourdes
provides a comforting environment where growth and healing can take
place. Our belief is that the family is the basic unit of
society and what strengthens the family, strengthens society as a
Lourdes Birthing Center
When you choose to have your baby at Lourdes, you
become a part of our family-centered approach to maternity
care. Lourdes offers you a highly trained, caring, maternity
team with years of experience in delivering healthy babies.
We consider birth as a profound emotional, social, and spiritual
event and the care we provide touches the entire family.
All of our nurses are certified in Neonatal
Resuscitation. We want to get to know you and your family
and be there for you from prenatal education right through
delivery. Our facility provides a home-like environment. Each
of our 11 birthing suites allows the family to experience the
entire process of labor, delivery, and recovery in one spacious,
PRIVATE room. At Lourdes we offer you a private room
throughout your entire stay. Calm and relaxation prevail
in all aspects of care.
Join us for a tour!
Lourdes Women's and Children's Services invites expectant
parents to join us for FREE tours of the Birthing Center.
Moms and dads-to-be can get a look at the PRIVATE birthing suites
and learn more about all of the benefits of having a baby at
The tours are offered twice a month. See our Events
Calendar for dates and times, then call 1-877-9-LOURDES to
Are You Ready To Be Pampered?
We offer special amenities to laboring moms and
their families. To help make your stay with us as comfortable as
possible we offer:
- Spacious rooms with a sofa-bed for dad and enough room to
accommodate an entire family.
- Whirlpool tubs with hand-held showers for relaxation and pain
- Kitchen facilities for snacks and refreshments.
- Infant anti-abduction system.
- A fully equipped newborn nursery when baby is not rooming with
- Restaurant-style menu with a number of nutritional
- Direct in-room phone lines.
- Each room is equipped with a speakerphone, so far-away
relatives can hear baby's first cries.
- Internet access in rooms.
- A family-friendly waiting room includes comfortable furniture
- Babies Do Come With
- The support of caring professionals who want to make your birth
experience the best it can be.
- Patients and families are welcomed back each year for a
dates for Prenatal Classes and Tours on our Events
Contact Lourdes Hospital at 1-877-9LOURDES, 24 hours a day, if you
have any questions about classes or services.