Hospital and Off-Site Facilities
- Lourdes Hospital main campus
- 15-practice Primary Care Network
- Mission in Motion Mobile Mammography Van
- Lourdes At Home
- Lourdes Hospice
- Lourdes Health Support, LLC
- Lourdes Vestal Medical Services
- Lourdes Sleep Disorders Lab
- Lourdes Rehabilitation Services
- Lourdes Corporate Health Services
- Youth Services & Lourdes Center for Oral Health
- Center for Mental Health, Youth and Family Services
Staff and Facility Information*
Associates - 2,160
Licensed beds - 197 (including 25 bassinets)
Newborn births - 1,180
Surgical visits (inpatient) - 2,982
Surgical visits (outpatient) - 16,608
Patient days (excluding newborn) - 42,052
Emergency room visits - 43,505
* Updated March 2014
Statistics Areas of Specialty
- Primary Care
- Oncology (Cancer Care)
- Breast Care Center
- Women's and Children's Services
- Home Health Care
- Youth Services
- Wound Care
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Human Motion Institute - Orthopedics/Rehab
- Stroke Center
- Vascular Lab
- Palliative Medicine
Lourdes is dedicated to delivering Healthcare That Works, Healthcare That is Safe, and Healthcare That Leaves No One Behind, and did you know…
- Lourdes Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, our nation's predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.
- Lourdes was designated a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence in 2007.
- Lourdes has achieved New York State Stroke Designation.
- Lourdes Regional Cancer Center's Radiation Oncology department received approval to conduct clinical research in collaboration with the University of Rochester.
- Lourdes Regional Cancer Center received a three-year approval with commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. This is the highest level of approval granted by the Commission and sets quality-of-care standards for cancer programs nationwide.
- Lourdes received $9 million as part of the Health Care Efficiency & Affordability Law for New Yorkers (HEAL NY) Grant. Funding to be used for health information technology.
- Lourdes Parents & Children Together (PACT) program was chosen as one of three recipients of the Losos Prize for Excellence presented by the Parents as Teachers National Center.
- Lourdes was recognized as a 2006 CareScience Select Practice National Quality Leader in the category of Heart Failure.
- Last year alone, Lourdes provided over $30 million in care for persons who are poor and community benefit.
- Lourdes has been named Consumer Choice by the National Research Corporation for 8 years running.
- In 2010, Lourdes Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines®Stroke Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award.
- In 2010, Lourdes At Home was named to the 2010 HomeCare Elite™, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. The HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of home health agencies in the country.
- In 2011, Lourdes Hospital received re-designation as a Magnet recognized organization. Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence is the highest level of acknowledgement that the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association, can bestow upon healthcare organizations.
- In 2011, Lourdes Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™ for its Joint Academy, Knee and Hip Replacement Program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- In 2011, Blue Cross and Blue Shield designated Lourdes Hospital as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement. Lourdes operates the Lourdes Joint Academy program for knee and hip replacements.